Search This Blog

Sunday 10 May 2015

The seven-year bitches - I

My cousin Benedicto, for whom I feel special affection, is a singular lad. At the age of 25, he had already a PhD degree in Mathematics and Computer Sciences - that is, he is intelligent as hell. I think, however, that his outstanding mental skills had possibly affected some of his corporeal intelligence, especially the emotions and attitudes related to sex.
Oh, for my poor Benedicto it has taken a lot of time to lose the virginity, because he was seized by a kind of panic of failing in the very act of the sexual intercourse. Something inside him made him insecure about his virility, so that the hard erection of that young boy faded just before the coitus. Oh, poor guy. He tried once, he tried twice, and after the third attempt he gave up for a time, and took refuge in the Advanced Mathematics books. He asked for shelter to our  cousin Kapitoline, who lived in the wine-growing farm of the family in the south of the country. He spent seven years there, from 18 to 25 years-old. During this period, Mathematics was his world, and he got his master degree.
Sex, however, was always a mighty force inside him, and the only times he abandoned his Mathematical World were to pay tribute to the intense attraction he felt to her cousin, Kapitoline, and the step sister of her, Sancha, in forms of acts and thoughts and words.
Well, this is a long story, and I will have to invoke Jack, to tell it in parts, lol,
This is also a very complex story, and, believe it or not, it echoes the hangman theme. There are five characters here, including me, and it is better to introduce each of them. I will began with Kapitoline.
Since a little girl, I stranged a lot my cousin's manners. She was very introspective, but also violent. At school, she was a troublemaker, and used to beat girls and boys. Yes, she was very strong and, at the age of 16, started to compete in an amateur MMA league of her region. For sure she falsified documents in order to be allowed to fight so young...
She became a kind of queen of that local amateur league: in a total of 8 fights, she won 6 by KO (3 punches, 3 rear-naked chokes) and 2 by submission. She became famous and infamous as she used to put her opponents to sleep very soon in rear naked chokes, even if the poor ladies had tapped out. The first time, it was considered as a lack of attention from her, but in the second time she was suspended. In her last fight, however, she repeated the dirt move just to see another poor girl lying asleep on the mat...
At the age of 18, she moved to the capital in order to enter the professional league. She asked me if she could stay for a couple of days in my home. I agreed, although I would rather not make contact with her. But family is family...
This happened just after three months of the thrashing Donna Lucrezia gave me, and I was trying to forget the humiliation - and wrestling subjects in general (http://mysteriousfetishes.blogspot.com/2014/12/sing-o-goddess-anger-of-donna-lucrezia.html). I always loved catfight, but my recent defeats and my lack of vocation for undergoing training had convinced me that the best way to live in peace was far from the wrestling and catfight world.
Kapitoline used to speak very little, but in her second and last staying day, she commented a lot about wrestling. As the subject is really exciting for me, I began talking about it as well. She told me that she was attracted by the idea of death, and that probably she hab been a gladiatrix in a past life.
- I think that if a wrestler kills another, the very target of a life devoted to fight would be achieved. It would be great to kill a bitch in a match...
I was very frightened after this words, but I was seized by a morbid curiosity...
- Well, and if the bitch kills you...?
Kapitoline looked me in the eyes and told me, in an unforced pace:
- It would be the destiny. Kill and let the others kill - and she completed, always in that scarinf unforced pace: - For my part, I would love to put the bitch hanging by a rope, or snap her neck with my own hands...
I gulped... I imagine a lot of terrible scenes in which I was the victim, and she, the executioner...
Some minutes after, she showed me a scene of a movie, probably from the 80s or 90s. I will not loss my time speaking about it, as I have copied the file:
Oh, gosh, that black female asking who would be the next sounded me as if they were prophetic. It was me who would be about to be annihilated by Kapitoline. That poor blonde bitch who had her neck snapped seemed to be the portrait of my own imminent disgrace...
And all of sudden, Kapitoline made that virtual menace a concrete reality...
- Let's fight a little...
Oh, gosh, I almost peed in the panties, and apologise meekly and frightened:
- It would be great, but you know, I am not match for you. You are an unbeaten champion...
- Oh, come on: you are bigger and older than me, and I know that you dealt a lot with brawling in your home town. I know that... Family gossip is terrible... The news comes rapidly - and she smiled at me, in a way as she was feeling disgusting... Her eyes were terribly threatening, as if she were a silent and hypnotist tigress...   
In fact, she was a little smaller than me, and two years and a half young, what could mean a difference of experience favourable to me. I was, however, foreseeing the disgrace:
- Thank you very much, Kapitoline, but we could leave it for another occasion...
Kapitoline laughed low and immediately grabbed my arm. Oh, gosh, her fingers seemed as if they were a pair of pliers trapping me!
- Take off the clothes. We will fight in two pieces - and she began stripping herself - I know that you even fought in a MMA local league...
- Oh, I have a very poor stats, you know that - and I was intending to tell her that I had lost all the 3 matches I had took part in, when she bellow to me, as if she was Linda Blair in The Exorcist:
- Take off the clothes...
I was so scared that I obeyed her immediately.
- You have just said that your favourite hold is the camel clutch, so we will try to apply it, ok? And in a second fall the move will be of our choice... - and, after a minute - Oh, do you agree in a best of three falls?
- For sure - I said, and I realized that she had not mentioned the move for the eventual third fall... Oh, my, she was certain about a rapid victory...
I was looking around, expecting for a deus ex machina solution. She laughed again:
- Come on, cousin, there is no ropes here, and we will keep alive after the match...
Well, these kind words alleviated me a little, and I took courage to face Kapitoline... After all, I was really pissed out for the recent humiliating experience I had to endured at Donna Lucrezia's hands and I figured out in the distant horizon a possibility of redemption... Perhaps Kapitoline was only a tamed cat as tiger in disguise...
My efforts, nevertheless, were in vain since the beginning of the match. My cousin used of her experience and strength to body scissors me until my ribs got on the verge of be broken. It was a fifteen minutes torture session, after which I was completely breathless and worn out. I was, therefore, an adequate and prepared prey for the camel clutch hold.
The move was applied in a perfect way. I kicked the legs in vain, because it is a reflexive instinct of a victim in a camel clutch. But this desperate movements only fuelled the sadistic Kapitoline's sense of humour. She did not apply much pressure during the three first minutes and mocked me a lot because I postponed the asking for submission. When I finally begged desperately for it, she cruelly did not relief the hold, always mocking me all the time.
Oh, my, the real intentions of that bitch became really clear, when she put more pressure on my chin and back. Notwithstanding my beggings for mercy, being weaker and weaker inasmuch as I was going to Slumberland, she only finished her work after I passed out...
This is not the end, however. There were two humiliating acts yet. The first one was a classic one: after regaining consciousness, I was put immediately in a sleeper (the hold of choice, as Kapitoline had said before the fight). She caressed my hair while applying pressure, saying ironic words. Yes, for women, this kind of humiliation is very common. It is practically impossible between men, because they refuse to caress each other... It is a little better, or less worst, than a hair pulling...
I probably joined the unconsciousness period with a sleeping one, because I woke up only at night, some hours after the figth. I was completely naked and I find a vibrator and a letter just at my side: "Dear Mariane, it was very kind of you to receive me at your home, and generously to serve as volunteer to my wrestling experiences. Please, take this vibrator and use it until cumming. I am observing you, and I will leave the house only after you sincerely cum. Then, please, be patient and avoid further punishment. Oh, and sing Sea of Love while masturbating. Yours sincerely, Kapitoline."
Well, I did not want to run the risk of not getting rid of this solitaire humiliation, on the grounds of a supposed bluff from Kapitoline. And, after groaning in pain, it would be nice to groaning by pleasure...
"I-I want.. oh.... to tell... oh you ...ho-how much... oh oh I lo, I loooooo - ve youuuu oh oh tell... you... how mu... how much oh oh .. ah... I love... I love you... oooohhhhhhhhhhh..."

No comments:

Post a Comment